Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 6:23 PM
Never heard of the Candy Fairy? You may want to look her up if you’re desperate for a way to get rid of your kid’s extra trick or treating candy without starting a riot. The Dallas Morning News says the idea is a spin off of the Tooth Fairy “? except this one preserves teeth instead of taking them way.
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity