California Gives Driverless Cars Green Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 26 September 2012 7:12 AM
In the future there will be fewer drivers on California roads. The San Francisco Chronicle reports that yesterday the state became the third in the nation to allow driverless vehicles on the road. Said governor Jerry Brown as he signed the bill into law at Google’s headquarters: “Today, we’re looking at science fiction becoming tomorrow’s reality.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- Baseball Pitchers Hit the Speed Limit
- Retailers Fighting Gmail Changes
- Small Obstacles Can Curb Snacking
- Barilla Chairman Sparks Controversy With Remark About Gays
- Smartphone Camera Comparison: iPhone is Surprise Winner