California Gives Driverless Cars Green Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 26 September 2012 7:12 AM
In the future there will be fewer drivers on California roads. The San Francisco Chronicle reports that yesterday the state became the third in the nation to allow driverless vehicles on the road. Said governor Jerry Brown as he signed the bill into law at Google’s headquarters: “Today, we’re looking at science fiction becoming tomorrow’s reality.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 31, 2014
- Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types
- Manuel Noriega Sues Activision Over Portrayal in “Call of Duty”
- Apple Betting Big on Big Screen Phones