California Gives Driverless Cars Green Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 26 September 2012 7:12 AM
In the future there will be fewer drivers on California roads. The San Francisco Chronicle reports that yesterday the state became the third in the nation to allow driverless vehicles on the road. Said governor Jerry Brown as he signed the bill into law at Google’s headquarters: “Today, we’re looking at science fiction becoming tomorrow’s reality.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 6, 2014
- Should You Keep a Shoe-Free Home?
- White Sox Groundskeeper Has Big Challenge Following Frigid Winter
- Nightmare Scenario in Mudslide
- A Working Mom’s Response to Gwyneth Paltrow
- Man Who Missed Chance to Ride Roller Coaster as 9-Year-Old May Get to Rebuild It