California Gives Driverless Cars Green Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 26 September 2012 7:12 AM
In the future there will be fewer drivers on California roads. The San Francisco Chronicle reports that yesterday the state became the third in the nation to allow driverless vehicles on the road. Said governor Jerry Brown as he signed the bill into law at Google’s headquarters: “Today, we’re looking at science fiction becoming tomorrow’s reality.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types