Bloomberg Launches Tiny Apartment Contest
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 July 2012 7:33 AM
Could you live in 300 square feet? And would you pay $2000 to do it? Mayor Michael Bloomberg has launched a contest challenging developers to building a series of “micro units” for the young and single that are, as the New York Daily News points out, only six times larger than a cell at Rikers.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013