Bill Clinton at DNC: Good Move or Risky Move?
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 6:55 AM
Bill Clinton is scheduled to speak at tonight’s Democratic National Convention. USA Today asks whether Clinton’s address will boost President Obama’s standing or just remind people that Clinton is a great speaker and politician. The two men have had a somewhat strained relationship, dating back to Obama’s victory over Hillary Clinton in 2008.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice