Best Scenic Routes By Air
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 August 2012 7:26 AM
Since summer vacation season is upon us, the Wall Street Journal decided to ask pilots, people who see more of the country—and at a different vantage point—than most of us, about their favorite “scenic routes.” Hope for runway 29 when approaching Portland, Maine to get a spectacular view of the harbor, they say. And landing on LaGuardia’s Runway 22 offers up a beautiful view of the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan and Central Park.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity