Belgian Man Listened through 23-Year Coma
Written by Pats Papers | Monday, 23 November 2009 10:47 AM
UPDATE: Rom Houben did several interviews yesterday. Links to video.
Message to families of coma victims: be careful what you say. The New York Post picks up a Daily Mail report on a Belgian man who awoke from a coma after 23 years. Turns out he heard and understood everything that was said in his presence. He just couldn’t respond.
Read the original Daily Mail report.
And a warning to coma victims this morning from the Houston Chronicle: watch your wallet. A Texas man recently woke up from two months in a coma to find out that his estranged wife had stolen his ATM card.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background