Beef on the Roads
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 26 October 2009 11:17 PM
And finally, drivers in Massachusetts had no beef with their morning commute says the Boston Herald. State troopers waived scores of vehicles through tolls as workers hurried to clean up after an accident that left cow carcasses scattered all over the road.
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity