BCS Tickets—Hotter Than the Super Bowl?
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 December 2012 9:13 AM
Is the BCS the new Super Bowl? The college football championship is sure shaping up to be the hottest ticket in town says the Sun Sentinel. With little less than a month to go, tickets are already averaging a whopping $1,912 for the Alabama-Notre Dame match up. And StubHub says it has already sold six BCS tickets for $8,824 apiece. By comparison, 2012 Super Bowl tickets went for $2,500 at kickoff.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice