BCS Tickets—Hotter Than the Super Bowl?
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 December 2012 9:13 AM
Is the BCS the new Super Bowl? The college football championship is sure shaping up to be the hottest ticket in town says the Sun Sentinel. With little less than a month to go, tickets are already averaging a whopping $1,912 for the Alabama-Notre Dame match up. And StubHub says it has already sold six BCS tickets for $8,824 apiece. By comparison, 2012 Super Bowl tickets went for $2,500 at kickoff.
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 28, 2013
- Dudeoir Photos Become a Hit
- Detroit Police Reveal Bra Cup Sizes of Female Officers
- PHOTO of the DAY: Impromptu Docking
- Study Questions Safety of Lipstick
- How Fast Are Sea Levels Changing?