BCS Tickets—Hotter Than the Super Bowl?
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 December 2012 9:13 AM
Is the BCS the new Super Bowl? The college football championship is sure shaping up to be the hottest ticket in town says the Sun Sentinel. With little less than a month to go, tickets are already averaging a whopping $1,912 for the Alabama-Notre Dame match up. And StubHub says it has already sold six BCS tickets for $8,824 apiece. By comparison, 2012 Super Bowl tickets went for $2,500 at kickoff.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Business Insider spent a day with me, documenting my 15-hour workday
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/21 Teen Survives Flight from San Jose to Maui in Wheel Well
- 4/18 Business Insider’s “Day in the Life” Video with Pat
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg