BCS Tickets—Hotter Than the Super Bowl?
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 December 2012 9:13 AM
Is the BCS the new Super Bowl? The college football championship is sure shaping up to be the hottest ticket in town says the Sun Sentinel. With little less than a month to go, tickets are already averaging a whopping $1,912 for the Alabama-Notre Dame match up. And StubHub says it has already sold six BCS tickets for $8,824 apiece. By comparison, 2012 Super Bowl tickets went for $2,500 at kickoff.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Pat Sajak says this was the most amazing solve in his 30+ years on “Wheel of Fortune.”
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg
- 4/9 Make Pizza From Scratch