Bacon Shortage to Affect Europe, Not US
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 September 2012 8:34 AM
Calm down, bacon lovers. There have been rumors swirling around the Internet after a statement by a European trade group claimed a bacon shortage was on its way in 2013. Not so, says the Des Moines Register. Economists say Europe may see a decline in supply as some EU rules about hog breeding go into affect but the US pork supplies will be unaffected.
SOURCE: Des Moines Register
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice