Arnold’s Memoir: Sincere or ‘Self-Absorption on Steroids’
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 2 October 2012 8:06 AM
Is it interesting? Or TMI? The San Jose Mercury News reviews Arnold Schwarzenegger’s new memoir this morning but can’t figure out whether the book is sincere or “self-absorption on steroids.” In addition to several affairs he conducted over his 25-year marriage to Maria Shriver, the former Governator admits he kept other secrets from his wife—like his decision to run for governor, which he disclosed just four days before his public announcement.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice