Arnold’s Memoir: Sincere or ‘Self-Absorption on Steroids’
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 2 October 2012 8:06 AM
Is it interesting? Or TMI? The San Jose Mercury News reviews Arnold Schwarzenegger’s new memoir this morning but can’t figure out whether the book is sincere or “self-absorption on steroids.” In addition to several affairs he conducted over his 25-year marriage to Maria Shriver, the former Governator admits he kept other secrets from his wife—like his decision to run for governor, which he disclosed just four days before his public announcement.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013