Ann Taylor: “Garanimals for Grown Ups”
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 17 November 2011 8:41 AM
The Washington Post describes Ann Taylor clothes as “where aspiration meets motivation meets resignation,” concluding that that’s why the brand is so popular with professional women in DC.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 18, 2013
- Local Cops Doing NSA-Style Spying on Cell Phone Data
- Space Station Shows Its Age
- Saying Goodbye to Allergy Shots
- Streaming Music: Many Listen, Few Pay
- Mandela Interpreter Claims Schizophrenic Episode