Ann Taylor: “Garanimals for Grown Ups”
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 17 November 2011 8:41 AM
The Washington Post describes Ann Taylor clothes as “where aspiration meets motivation meets resignation,” concluding that that’s why the brand is so popular with professional women in DC.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 31, 2013
- Army Debuts Formfitting Uniforms
- Is U.S. Ready for Al Jazeera America?
- How Long Does Booze Keep?
- How Fast Are Sea Levels Changing?
- Sony and Viacom Reach Deal to Stream Cable Channels