Ann Taylor: “Garanimals for Grown Ups”
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 17 November 2011 8:41 AM
The Washington Post describes Ann Taylor clothes as “where aspiration meets motivation meets resignation,” concluding that that’s why the brand is so popular with professional women in DC.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 22, 2014
- Need Creative Inspiration? Take a Walk
- Man’s Simple Life Complicates Search for Killer
- Could Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 Be A Laptop Replacement?
- Should Drivers Pay Based on Mileage?
- The 231-Year History of America’s Oldest Law Firm