Ann Taylor: “Garanimals for Grown Ups”
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 17 November 2011 8:41 AM
The Washington Post describes Ann Taylor clothes as “where aspiration meets motivation meets resignation,” concluding that that’s why the brand is so popular with professional women in DC.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet