Ann Taylor: “Garanimals for Grown Ups”
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 17 November 2011 8:41 AM
The Washington Post describes Ann Taylor clothes as “where aspiration meets motivation meets resignation,” concluding that that’s why the brand is so popular with professional women in DC.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 1, 2014
- Why Do Luxury Sheets Cost So Much?
- Graphic: Russia vs Ukraine an Unfair Fight
- Seven Brothers Make Wrestling History
- North Korean Men Ordered to Copy Kim Jong Un’s Haircut
- Computer Detects Fake Pain