Ann Curry Emotional About ‘Today’ Goodbye
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 28 June 2012 8:27 AM
Ann Curry reveals her departure plan to USA Today in this morning’s paper. (She also explains her much-discussed fashion choices in the final paragraph.) Curry was apparently fighting back tears as she discussed saying good-bye to the “Today” show audience years earlier than she expected. Even though she’s stepping down from the anchor chair, she’s not leaving 30 Rock—Curry will head a 7-person, hard-news unit for the network.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave