An Ode to Asparagus
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 May 2012 9:13 AM
Writer David Tanis pays tribute to asparagus in today’s New York Times. Specifically, he’s talking about local asparagus, which he says is “sweeter, fresher tasting and hands-down guaranteed to be better than what came in last week from elsewhere.” And the good news, he says, is that it’s arrived early this year.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity