Amputees Sue Universal Studios Hollywood
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 11 July 2012 7:44 AM
A group of amputees in suing Universal Studios Hollywood, claiming that the theme park violated the Americans with Disabilities Act when it refused to let the men ride an indoor roller coaster because they couldn’t properly grasp the safety bar. The LA Times says according to park policy, you must have one arm and one leg to ride.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity