Agave Dangerous for Diabetics?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 6:21 PM
What’s the deal with Agave? That’s the question in the Wall Street Journal today. After enjoying a reputation as being a good alternative for diabetics for years, some experts now think the natural sweetener is just as hazardous as sugar. The Glycemic Research Institute issued a warning about Agave last week after several diabetics taking part in an experiment experienced “severe and dangerous side effects.”
SOURCE: All others
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 20, 2013
- Study: Smartphones Ruining Our Vision
- Hard Truths About Our Soft Bodies
- Five Years After Financial Crisis, System Still Fragile
- Grumpy Cat Gets Endorsement Deal
- Over-The-Hill Video Game Champ Grooms Next Generation