Agave Dangerous for Diabetics?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 6:21 PM
What’s the deal with Agave? That’s the question in the Wall Street Journal today. After enjoying a reputation as being a good alternative for diabetics for years, some experts now think the natural sweetener is just as hazardous as sugar. The Glycemic Research Institute issued a warning about Agave last week after several diabetics taking part in an experiment experienced “severe and dangerous side effects.”
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background