Agave Dangerous for Diabetics?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 6:21 PM
What’s the deal with Agave? That’s the question in the Wall Street Journal today. After enjoying a reputation as being a good alternative for diabetics for years, some experts now think the natural sweetener is just as hazardous as sugar. The Glycemic Research Institute issued a warning about Agave last week after several diabetics taking part in an experiment experienced “severe and dangerous side effects.”
SOURCE: All others
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 25, 2014
- Los Angeles Prepares for Outdoor Hockey Game
- Are the Angry Birds Government Spies?
- Christie Scores With Bridge Scandal Apology
- Bridge Scandal Could Hurt Christie’s White House Hopes
- The Best and Worst Airlines