Agave Dangerous for Diabetics?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 6:21 PM
What’s the deal with Agave? That’s the question in the Wall Street Journal today. After enjoying a reputation as being a good alternative for diabetics for years, some experts now think the natural sweetener is just as hazardous as sugar. The Glycemic Research Institute issued a warning about Agave last week after several diabetics taking part in an experiment experienced “severe and dangerous side effects.”
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Pat Sajak says this was the most amazing solve in his 30+ years on “Wheel of Fortune.”
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/9 Make Pizza From Scratch
- 4/8 Is Organic Better for Your Health?