After ‘Pinch to Zoom,’ What Next?
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 28 August 2012 7:25 AM
“If the swipe is the essential gesture of the smartphone revolution, the pinch is a close second.” The Washington Post asks what happens now that Apple’s “pinch to zoom” has been given court protection as a patented feature. A finger tap, perhaps? Circles? Maybe a finger wiggle?
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice