After ‘Pinch to Zoom,’ What Next?
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 28 August 2012 7:25 AM
“If the swipe is the essential gesture of the smartphone revolution, the pinch is a close second.” The Washington Post asks what happens now that Apple’s “pinch to zoom” has been given court protection as a patented feature. A finger tap, perhaps? Circles? Maybe a finger wiggle?
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
From now until May 27th, you can enter your business in the “Crowd Rules $50,000 Challenge.”
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/7 15,000-Year-Old Words