Advertisers Skeptical About Facebook Model
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 May 2012 8:55 AM
The Wall Street Journal has a great comparison of what 125 million Facebook “likes” is equal to in more traditional advertising terms. For the same price, you could buy two 30-second ad spots on “American Idol” or ten full-page ads in the New York Times. Or 6.5 color pages in People. The Journal says as Facebook continues to push its new forms of marketing, some advertisers are skeptical that they’re getting their money’s worth.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background