Advertisers Skeptical About Facebook Model
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 May 2012 8:55 AM
The Wall Street Journal has a great comparison of what 125 million Facebook “likes” is equal to in more traditional advertising terms. For the same price, you could buy two 30-second ad spots on “American Idol” or ten full-page ads in the New York Times. Or 6.5 color pages in People. The Journal says as Facebook continues to push its new forms of marketing, some advertisers are skeptical that they’re getting their money’s worth.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013