Advertisers Skeptical About Facebook Model
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 May 2012 8:55 AM
The Wall Street Journal has a great comparison of what 125 million Facebook “likes” is equal to in more traditional advertising terms. For the same price, you could buy two 30-second ad spots on “American Idol” or ten full-page ads in the New York Times. Or 6.5 color pages in People. The Journal says as Facebook continues to push its new forms of marketing, some advertisers are skeptical that they’re getting their money’s worth.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 27, 2014
- Troubled Bridges Over the Nation’s Waters
- Oil Spills in Galveston Bay Happen Nearly Every Day
- Foxes are Popular Mascots for Startups
- Every College Tour is the Same: Boring
- The Perfect Scrambled Egg