Advertisers Skeptical About Facebook Model
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 May 2012 8:55 AM
The Wall Street Journal has a great comparison of what 125 million Facebook “likes” is equal to in more traditional advertising terms. For the same price, you could buy two 30-second ad spots on “American Idol” or ten full-page ads in the New York Times. Or 6.5 color pages in People. The Journal says as Facebook continues to push its new forms of marketing, some advertisers are skeptical that they’re getting their money’s worth.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types