81-Year-Old Woman Sues for Back Child Support
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 April 2010 10:39 AM
At first glance, it seems like a typical case: a mother demanding unpaid child support from an absent father. But the Houston Chronicle says the mother who filed the suit is 81. And the child in question? He’s actually a retired grandfather. The paper says with interest, the tab for 60 years of back support is $57,000.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 16, 2013
- Voyager Goes Where No Man Has Gone Before
- “Healthy” Chips Flooding the Marketplace
- Pope Francis: Church is Obsessed With Abortion, Homosexuality and Contraception
- Swimmer Fights Ruling on Disability
- IRS Angers Restaurants, Waiters with Tip Change