81-Year-Old Woman Sues for Back Child Support
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 April 2010 10:39 AM
At first glance, it seems like a typical case: a mother demanding unpaid child support from an absent father. But the Houston Chronicle says the mother who filed the suit is 81. And the child in question? He’s actually a retired grandfather. The paper says with interest, the tab for 60 years of back support is $57,000.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 19, 2013
- Opinion: Why Other Countries Teach Kids Better
- Reviewing This Year’s Best Christmas Albums
- Children’s Books Gaining Popularity Among Grown-Ups
- Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- Beyoncé‘s Secret Album Rollout