81-Year-Old Woman Sues for Back Child Support
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 April 2010 10:39 AM
At first glance, it seems like a typical case: a mother demanding unpaid child support from an absent father. But the Houston Chronicle says the mother who filed the suit is 81. And the child in question? He’s actually a retired grandfather. The paper says with interest, the tab for 60 years of back support is $57,000.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter