81-Year-Old Woman Sues for Back Child Support

Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 April 2010 10:39 AM

At first glance, it seems like a typical case: a mother demanding unpaid child support from an absent father. But the Houston Chronicle says the mother who filed the suit is 81. And the child in question? He’s actually a retired grandfather. The paper says with interest, the tab for 60 years of back support is $57,000.

Share This Story

Tracker Pixel for Entry


Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)

New on the Blog

A Day in the Life of Pat Kiernan

A Day in the Life of Pat Kiernan

Business Insider spent a day with me, documenting my 15-hour workday

New on the Story Stack

Links from our Sponsors

Popular Posts

Pat Kiernan's Facebook profile



U.S. Newspapers

International Newspapers