81-Year-Old Woman Sues for Back Child Support
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 April 2010 10:39 AM
At first glance, it seems like a typical case: a mother demanding unpaid child support from an absent father. But the Houston Chronicle says the mother who filed the suit is 81. And the child in question? He’s actually a retired grandfather. The paper says with interest, the tab for 60 years of back support is $57,000.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 31, 2014
- Carmakers Push for Changes to Europe-U.S. Trade Rules
- Poll: Most Americans Unhappy With Obama’s Handling of Border Crisis
- Awkward Hiring of Jason Kidd a Troubling Sign for Bucks
- Bud Selig’s Final All-Star Game as MLB Commissioner
- Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter