81-Year-Old Woman Sues for Back Child Support
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 April 2010 10:39 AM
At first glance, it seems like a typical case: a mother demanding unpaid child support from an absent father. But the Houston Chronicle says the mother who filed the suit is 81. And the child in question? He’s actually a retired grandfather. The paper says with interest, the tab for 60 years of back support is $57,000.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 29, 2014
- California Assembly Passes Cellphone Kill Switch Bill
- Ebola Drugs a Low Priority for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Six More 1980s Cartoon Films Michael Bay Should Make
- There’s No “Song of the Summer”
- Kim Kardashian Could Earn $60 Million from Video Game