‘300-Pound Fashion Victims’
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 3 October 2012 7:51 AM
The Wall Street Journal has a funny article about the NFL’s “300-pound fashion victims” in today’s paper. Apparently, not everyone is a fan of the league’s new form-fitting Nike jerseys, which the Journal says look great on “Adonis-like players such Miami running back Reggie Bush, [but] is a bit less popular among those who are a bit more full-figured.” The response of defensive linemen has been, “does this jersey make me look fat?”
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?