122 Years Later, Same Sourdough Starter
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 December 2011 9:14 AM
It’s 122 years old, but it’s not stale yet. The Casper Star-Tribune says the sourdough starter used by a Wyoming woman is older than the “rotary dial, airplane and [the] modern assembly line.” It’s older even, than the state of Wyoming. But 83-year-old Lucille Dumbrill says it’s easy to maintain her ancient starter—she keeps it in a jar in the fridge.
SOURCE: Casper Star-Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
And with this, I can reveal my involvement in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 3/11 Preview: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet
- 2/28 Jeff Gordon Gets Revenge With New Pepsi Test-Drive Prank