122 Years Later, Same Sourdough Starter
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 5 December 2011 9:14 AM
It’s 122 years old, but it’s not stale yet. The Casper Star-Tribune says the sourdough starter used by a Wyoming woman is older than the “rotary dial, airplane and [the] modern assembly line.” It’s older even, than the state of Wyoming. But 83-year-old Lucille Dumbrill says it’s easy to maintain her ancient starter—she keeps it in a jar in the fridge.
SOURCE: Casper Star-Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types
- 7/15 Regrets of Aging Americans