Reading Aloud from the Man Repeller
Written by Pats Papers | Monday, 26 September 2011 2:44 PM
I was connected to famed fashion blogger Leandra Medine (The Man Repeller) this weekend on Twitter. She’s a fan of my morning show on NY1. Somewhere in that exchange of messages I promised to read her blog aloud.
It might have been a little tricky to explain the gag to the entire NY1 audience. So I passed on the urge to read about turtlenecks on NY1 today. But my pledge was not forgotten.
And so, here I fulfill my promise to you, Man Repeller. The words you wrote so carefully this morning delivered in a style somewhere between Shakespeare and television news:
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 20, 2013
- What’s the Ideal Life Span?
- Opinion: ‘Christmas in September’ Wastes Taxpayer Money
- Getting a Table at a Hot Restaurant
- Cookie Monster to Learn Restraint
- Pope Francis: Church is Obsessed With Abortion, Homosexuality and Contraception