Polite Pigeon Rides the Rails
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 April 2010 3:23 PM
If only everyone who rode the subway was this courteous. I just came across this video of a polite pigeon riding the subway in Toronto. And it’s great. Henry the bird keeps a respectable distance from other passengers, avoids making loud noises on the train, and leaves the available seating for those in need.
Subway etiquette has been on my mind all week after the New York Daily News printed this photo of a woman’s butt wrapped around a subway pole:
Click the photo to read about more flagrant subway breaches of conduct.
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 1, 2013
- JFK Assassination Showcased TV’s Power
- Retailers Embrace Thanksgivukkah
- Real Life Cannonball Run Team Sets NY to LA Record
- CBS Spurns Dan Rather in JFK Coverage
- Editorial: 5 Ways to Cut Hyperpartisanship in Washington