Polite Pigeon Rides the Rails
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 April 2010 3:23 PM
If only everyone who rode the subway was this courteous. I just came across this video of a polite pigeon riding the subway in Toronto. And it’s great. Henry the bird keeps a respectable distance from other passengers, avoids making loud noises on the train, and leaves the available seating for those in need.
Subway etiquette has been on my mind all week after the New York Daily News printed this photo of a woman’s butt wrapped around a subway pole:
Click the photo to read about more flagrant subway breaches of conduct.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 30, 2014
- Living Memorials Help Terminally Ill Patients Celebrate Life
- California Assembly Passes Cellphone Kill Switch Bill
- Nickelodeon’s New Web Series
- Ebola Containment Efforts Thwarted by Lax Enforcement
- Testing an Electric Harley Without the Vroom (VIDEO)